Sunday, February 8, 2009

3rd post!

I have been so slack in posting anything ... mainly because I've been busy with planning the wedding as well as living my life. Unfortunately, just before Christmas I fell sick and was let go from my job. Ever since then I have been looking for a new job - not easy at all with the state of things at the moment.



To change the direction of my blog - I'm just going to blog about whatever happens in my life. The wedding is not the be-all and end-all and I think far more interesting things are happening to me in my every day life.

So on Saturday we held my Bridal Shower/Birthday party (I know ... slightly wedding related but not totally! :) ). I organised it all myself as my MOH is my little sister ... who seems completely uninterested in the whole thing. I planned the cocktails and canapes we were going to serve and I left all the games to her. I did up my own shower invite and sent it to her to email/mail out. I'm one of those annoying people who tries to be super-organised. Everyone was asking if they could give me a hand but I had it under control. We had so much fun making the cocktails - and drinking them! There were some hilarious stories from when we were all younger and I hope everyone had as much fun as I did. Once I get some pics, I will try and post them here to get my blog moving.

I hope that my next few blogs will have something about my budding vegetable garden in them - I've designated tomorrow as "Seed planting Day" ... not looking forward to making myself get out of bed after staying up till 3am! I punish myself...

No comments: